Role: Java Developer
5 - 8 yrs
Qualification: B. Tech/BE/ M. Tech/ MCA
Responsibilities: Position Summary
At Tetrasoft, we always lay our focus on meeting our client’s requirements in Information Technology. We help them envision and shape their growth around the key drivers of technology, productivity and cost-effectiveness.
We are an end-to-end IT Solutions Company offering a wide range of services across various domains like Healthcare, Banking & Finance and Supply Chain Management. Over the years, we have developed a unique model for addressing customers' requirements by building competencies vertically and horizontally
You will be working with a team of about 5 to 10 software engineers delivering health care applications for our client based in the USA. The applications are mainly built on an open source framework. This is a challenging position with a lot of potential for growth.
Role : JAVA/J2EE Fullstack Developer
Skill : Spring, Hibernate, spring boot, Web services
Location : Hyderabad – Hitech City
Experience : 5+ Yrs
Qualification : B.E/B.TECH/MCA/ANY EQUIVALENT DEGREE
Notice : Immediately -15days
Secondary/good to have Skills : Product Development, cloud based solutions, reading and writing technical posts on opensource forums
Health care domain experience : Good to have
• Design, development of custom solutions for our client, mainly using an open source framework built on Java and related technologies.
• Reading and writing lots of code both at java application and framework level.
• Learning new tools needed for the project
• Performing code reviews, following best practices in software development and testing
• Needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working with a multicultural team, in an offshore-onsite model
• Needs to be a team player with a positive attitude and with a passion for continuous improvement in technical competencies, communication and productivity
• Needs to be well organized and self-reliant with a focus on customer service and timely delivery of projects
• Languages and platforms:
Windows and Unix shell, Eclipse and other equivalent IDEs, Maven and other build tools, Git, Git command line as well as GUI and related tools, JIRA including workflows.
• Design Levels
Object oriented design, design patterns, product development, familiarity with TDD
• Methodology (Process)
You need to have experience with the Scrum methodology, and agile delivery cycles. You need to have experience and be comfortable with the full software life cycle from requirements analysis with business analysts, sprint planning, backlog refinement, development, testing, debugging, code reviews, pull requests, working with QA, CICD and deployments. You also need to have experience with production support and maintenance tasks.
Nice to have
• Experience in the Health care domain and secure coding practices
• Business process management and workflow automations
• Container architecture and Docker/Kubernetes, SOA, microservices, working with APIs, Responsive design
• UI development with Angular, React or equivalent platforms
• Familiarity with Bitbucket, Sublime text/Atom or equivalent editors
• B. Tech/BE/ M. Tech/ MCA from reputed university
• 5+ years of experience as software developer with at least 3 years with full lifecycle Java development
• Need to be familiar and curious about the architecture and concepts of technologies used